No wait look! Now there are two - and in one day! Okay so it's been considerably more than a little while since I posted. Life has been distracting (in all the best kind of ways) of late, but I thought I would pop back up with another post just to tell you that I am alive. Because I don't have much time to write tonight, here is the annotated version of my life.
1. Thesis, thesis, thesis - it's now at 14,007 words and counting!
2. Thesis - what can I say? It's all consuming. I have less than 6 weeks til hand-in! Stressed much?
3. Nia - really she deserves to be number one. She's fantastic, and has been doing a brilliant job at putting up with all my stress.
4. NGO governance stuff - major meetings coming up this weekend. I'm a panelist for part of the afternoon about the governance changes we are working on, and presenting the next day. Busy, busy, busy!
5. I'm going to be a primary school teacher - for a while anyway. I got accepted to the one year grad diploma of primary teaching for 2010. Yay! (I think - I'm not insane right?)
6. Thesis - did I mention a got an abstract accepted for the national linguistics society conference? Which equals more work to before the end of November.